Services at Richardson Ford
Richardson Ford Car Service
Richardson Ford offer a good quality main dealer service with competitive prices. We look to 'Price Match' any written local quote. Call us now on either Driffield 01377 252166 or Bridlington 01262 675336 to book your car in for a 'Health Check', Service or MOT.
We also have State of the Art Machinery “Hofmann Tyre Changer & Hofmann Wheel Balancer” which are capable of fitting all latest specification tyres, low profiles and alloy wheels are used at both the Bridlington And Driffield Service Departments.
- All work carried out by Ford trained technicians
- FREE visual inspection
- Every Ford Service now comes with roadside assistance cover for one year or until your next service is due - Worth over £100!
- Convenient appointments
- Friendly approachable staff
- First choice for Ford warranty repairs
- Latest diagnostic equipment
- All makes and models are welcome
- Courtesy car service available
- FREE local collection and delivery service available
- Comfortable waiting area with refreshments
- Genuine Ford approved parts used, with 12 month warranty
DRIVE now, Pay later.
A new way to pay for your car repairs.
Fix your car now and pay nothing today. Spread the cost over 3 easy fixed monthly repayments: Interest Free! This allows you to budget and enjoy life on the road without the worry of any unexpected motoring bills that may be around the corner. Carefree motoring starts here. More details
At Richardson Ford, our Ford trained technicians know your car inside and out, and with our Motorcraft Service from only £149.00 there simply is no excuse for not coming for a genuine Ford service. If you book your MOT at the same time as your Ford Service and get it for £30.00 which includes a FREE retest.
Every Ford Scheduled Motorcraft Service now comes with:
- FREE Ford 30 point Electronic Vehicle Health Check
Ford Roadside Assistance
Next time you have your Ford Service, why not treat yourself to a Ford Service Assistance package. Valid from the date of service for 12 months or until your next service is due, whichever comes first.
Benefits of the Ford Roadside Assistance: If you break down, you’ll get
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Home Start – Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recover including caravans and trailers
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe Ford Roadside Assistant goes with you.
*Available with Ford Scheduled Services and Ford Motorcraft Services
Ford Motorcraft Reunion
Reunite your FORD with the people who know best
If your Ford is four years or older, you can keep it in tip-top condition and save money at the Ford Motorcraft Reunion. No one knows your Ford better than us, so you can be sure your vehicle will be given the best possible service with Ford trained technicians, the latest Ford diagnostic equipment, plus Ford approved parts and accessories. Take a look at the great deals we’re offering from tyres and batteries to DAB+ radio upgrades and servicing. See Our Offers
The FordPass App combines a lot of useful features in one application. Wherever you are going in the UK and rest of Europe, the new Ford Service app makes sure you’re always on top of the situation providing you with lots of useful features and the help you need. Download the Free New FordPass App for your smartphone and enjoy the useful features and benefits.
SYNC is a voice activated communications system that works with your Bluetooth® enabled mobile phone and portable media player.
- Bluetooth® with Voice Control - Make and receive calls, and even adjust the temperature: handsfree by using spoken commands.
- Ford SYNC with Emergency Assistance - Play your music, make and receive calls on your mobile, have incoming text messages read aloud: control them all with simple voice commands. The system can even assist you in calling the Emergency Services, in the event of an accident.
- Ford SYNC with AppLink - With natural, intuitive voice controls you can access and use apps across a variety of categories on the move, via state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects your smartphone to your car. Please note that application availability is market dependant and is subject to change.
Tyres & Suspension Check
Your tyres are your only contact with the road and each tyre touches an area roughly the size of your hand. The best place to get the correct tyres for your car is with Richardson Ford your Ford Dealer/Authorised Repairer. Our specialists advise and guide you in considering the right choice of tyre, offer brand names at attractive prices and check all safety components during the course of tyre fitting. Call us now on either Driffield 01377 252166 or Bridlington 01262 675336 for a free Tyre and Suspension check.
M.O.T is an annual test of vehicle safety, roadworthiness aspects and exhaust emissions required in Great Britain for most vehicles over three years old. Our specialist ATA-trained testers are experts at ensuring vehicles are inspected to the highest standards and issued with their MOT certificate with as little hassle as possible. We have a Bridlington MOT Test Centre and a Driffield MOT Test Centre and welcome ALL makes and models of cars.
Current Offers .......
- 30-point Seasonal Check for £19.99
- Tyres fitted from £39.95
- Motorcraft Service from £149.00
- M.O.T for £35.00
- M.O.T for just £30.00 with any Richardson Ford Car Service
- Batteries from £63.99
- FREE Lights & Tyres Checked - Be safe!
MAY OFFER - BOOK your MOT On-Line today for May 2017 and get it for only £35.00
Richardson Ford Bodyshop is BSI Accredited for Vehicle Damage Repair
Login to your account here
Exisitng loyalty card holders can click the button below to be taken to our partner site to login to your accountLogin to your Loyalty Card here
Activate your account
Activate your Service Plan Account using the button below.Activate My Service Plan Card