Company Risk Assessment - Covid-19
What Are The Hazzards?
Spread of Covid-19
What Departments Are Effected?
Service Workshop | Bodyshop | Service Reception | Parts | Sales
Who Might Be Harmed In Each Department?
Staff | Visitors | Cleaner | Contractors
- Hand Washing
- Hands to be dried with disposable paper Towels
- Clean tools / equipment after each use with anti-bacterial wipes.
- 2 metre distancing measures set up
- Wear the correct PPE (face masks / gloves / eye protection and dispose of correctly
- Customers vehicles door handles / seats / steering wheel / keys / hand brake / gear lever to be wiped before and after work on the vehicle with anti-bacterial wipes
Employees to be reminded on a regular basis to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and water and the importance of proper drying with disposable towels.
Only cough and sneeze into tissues…Follow the guidance. "Catch it, Bin it, Kill it". Avoid touching face, eyes, nose or mouth with unclean hands.
Carry out Skin Check daily. Display posters / awareness info Canteen only to be occupied by 1 person at a time. Mark out direction walkways.
Set up Screens. Display posters / awareness info. Only allow one visitor in reception at a time. If Possible set up entry and exit doors. Deep clean reception on regularly basis. Have a supply anti-bacterial wipes for Visitors / Customers.
Parts to be wiped with anti-bacterial wipes when either being delivered to you or picked for visiting customers. Parts placed away from staff for collection, (2 Metre rule). Where ever possible only accept card payments.