Ford Care Code
Richardson Ford Care Code
As things return to normal, we want to help keep our customers safe. That is why Richardson Ford has been working on the Ford Care Code that will be in place. While, our Sales, Service & Parts are OPEN at our Driffield & Bridlington dealership we are constantly working to keep you and our staff safe. Service & Parts departments are open but you will need a prior appointment.
Our Sales department at Driffield & Bridlington is open Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm, Saturday 9am-4pm & Sunday 11am-4pm. You can still book an appointment for our ‘Click & Collect’ service or if you prefer a ‘Deliver to your Door' service. If you see a New or Used Car on our website we will send you your personalised video and help you complete any necessary purchasing paperwork including any finance documentation.
We offer a safe purchasing environment at our Driffield & Bridlington dealerships.
Our Care Code
The Code sets out how as a Ford Dealer we can help protect you by:
- Helping you keep a minimum 2-metre social distance
- Using Personal Protective Equipment to help keep you safe
- Sanitising your vehicle, dealer vehicles and dealerships
- Offering online demonstrations and no-touch demonstrations in dealerships
- Offering no-touch, unaccompanied test-drives
- Offering online service appointment booking
- Supporting you with touch-free payment
If you want to any further information please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help.
Looking forward to seeing you.