Job Vacancy - Apprentice Aftersales Service Advisor Driffield
Title: Apprentice Aftersales Service Advisor
Location: Richardson Ford Driffield
Hours: Full Time
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Overtime as required
Richardson Ford are looking for a Apprentice Aftersales Service Advisor at our Driffield Dealership to help drive the business moving forward with a friendly professional manner as you will be first point of contact for customers visiting the dealership. You would be responsible for Aftersales Service repair enquiries from customers and liaIsing with workshop teams to ensure a timely completion.
- You will be the first point of contact for customers so you must be friendly and approachable which is important to the role as you will be portraying the company brand.
- Dealing with customer requirements for the Aftersales service vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction when dealing with all Aftersales service enquiries by telephone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
- Liaising with workshop teams to ensure a timely completion of customer vehicles.
Skills and Experience:
- Good communication skills, due to this role being face-to-face with customers.
- The ability to work alongside many teams to close enquires and up sell
- Must be well presented as you are representing the brand
- Computer literate to keep records up to date
How to apply:
All applicants please email your CV to our Aftersales Manager, Mr Nick Fox
Hilderthorpe Road, Bridlington YO15 3HA