Job Vacancy: Experienced Car Sales Executive
Car Sales Executive
Richardson Ford seeks a motor retail sales consultant to join our dealership’s Sales Team as a Car Sales Executive.
Based at our busy branch in Driffield the role involves sales of new and used cars from the Ford range as well as used cars from all manufacturers.
The new retail Ford vehicles, as a full range, are hot-sellers therefore Product Knowledge is essential. The new incumbent will also be selling approved Used Cars from various makes and manufacturers. We are looking for a very experienced candidate with vast knowledge of the motor industry in retail sales.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- A successful career history in sales, including in their current role
- Superb personal presentation and customer service
- Utmost determination and drive for success
- A Full UK Driver’s licence held for at least two years
On offer with this Role:
- Basic salary plus commission paid monthly
- Good OTE, Uncapped commission
Hours of work
- Full Time: hours include Weekends and Bank Holidays
8:30am to 6:00pm weekdays.
Saturday hours 9am to 4pm.
Sunday hours 11am to 4pm.
Weekend hours shared on a rota basis
Typical day-to-day tasks include:
- Attending sales meetings
- Maintaining the diary and prospecting system
- Merchandising: arranging of display cars on the forecourt and showroom
- Process sales enquiries
- Working towards and achieving agreed prospecting targets
- Working towards agreed conversion, demonstration, finance penetration targets
- Welcome and greet customers in a warm, open and friendly manner
- Conducting test drives
- Periodic hosting of on- and off-site promotional events
- Follow-up and process all enquiries and leads from such events
- Accurate completion of all documentation at all steps from enquiry, order, delivery and vehicle handover
- Receiving payment for cars with cleared funds prior to customer hand-over
- Detailed explanation of warranty and service arrangements, introduction to the aftersales team, and demonstration of the car’s features during the vehicle handover.
- Vehicle security procedures each day at the close of business
- Courtesy calls following vehicle hand-over to assess customer satisfaction level
- Adhere to all Health and Safety protocols at all times
Fringe benefits include
- Option for additional subsidised car on our Staff Scheme Plan
- Excellent retail discounts on Ford products and services for family and friends
- 22 days holiday per year
How to Apply
To be considered for this vacancy, please apply including your CV and a brief covering letter addressed to Mr Stuart Clark - Sales Manager
** Strictly no Agencies please **