Roadside Assistance at Richardson Ford
Ford Assistance will get you going if you get stuck
FREE ROADSIDE ASSIST WITH A FORD SERVICE
Ford Assistance is a roadside rescue, repair and recovery service that helps you at home or anywhere in Europe, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Every new Ford car and commercial vehicle comes with a year’s free Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used cars receive two years’ Ford Assistance
- All Ford Direct used commercial vehicle receive a minimum of 18 months’ Ford Assistance
- Once you have had your vehicle Serviced by Richardson Ford you will receive your documents
You can also extend Ford Assistance, once your initial cover ends, with one of our Servicing and Extended Roadside Assistance plans.
One Call for everything Ford 0203 564 4444
How it works
If your vehicle breaks down, you simply call us and we’ll get someone out to you as fast as we can.
If we’re unable to fix the problem there and then, we can help you in other ways such as providing a replacement vehicle, organising costs for alternative travel to your destination or even covering hotel accommodation for you and your passengers.
If you’re in a commercial vehicle, Ford Assistance can also ensure your load is delivered to its destination, so you don’t miss any important deadlines. And if you break down in Europe and we’re unable to fix your vehicle, we can arrange for it to be sent to one UK address (for example: home, work, or a Ford Dealer).
Ford Assistance is available for:
- All new Ford passenger vehicles (excluding Motability Contract Hire) for a period of 12 months from the date of registration
- All new Ford Commercial Vehicles (Transit, Transit Connect and Ranger) for a period of 12 months from date of registration (effective on registrations from 01/03/2010).
If you break down in the UK you should call: 020 3564 4444. If you break down in Europe you should call: 00800 88776611 or +33 426 298781 Find more detailed information and full Ford Assistance terms and conditions please contact us.